We came across some of the most insightful digital marketing quotes during our online research and we felt that they are worth a share to our readers! Take a look and let us know what you feel.
1. “It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.” – Jeff Bezos, Founder, Amazon.
2. “Facebook Fan Pages are email newsletters with smaller pictures.” – Jay Baer, Author of Youtility.
2. “It is the people who figure out how to work simply in the present, rather than the people who mastered the complexities of the past, who get to say what happens in the future.” Clay Shirky, American Author.
4. “Almost overnight, the Internet’s gone from a technical wonder to a business must.” – Bill Schrader, CEO of PSINet.
5. “Blog policy at Microsoft is just two words: Blog Smart.” – Lawrence Liu, Senior Technical Product Manager, Microsoft.
6. “Don’t measure what you can. Measure what you should.” – Philip Sheldrake
7. “SEO is a marketing function for sure, but it needs to be baked into a product, not slapped on like icing after the cake is baked.” – Duane Forrester.
8. “Take a risk and keep testing, because what works today won’t work tomorrow, but what worked yesterday may work again.” - Amrita Sahasrabudhe
9. We want to know what consumers are looking for, what their values are, and how can we meet their needs. It’s not just about Big Data; it’s about translating that into the truth.” - Gayle Fuguitt, CEO,Advertising Research Foundation.
10. “Don't say anything online that you wouldn’t want plastered on a billboard with your face (or logo) on it.” - Erin Bury
11. “Authenticity, honesty, and personal voice underlie much of what’s successful on the Web.” - Rick Levine of Cluetrain Manifesto.
12. “Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign.” - Jon Buscall
13. “Content is anything that adds value to the reader’s life.” - Avinash Kaushik, Indian Entrepreneur.
14. “Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue” - Andrew Davis.
15. “Social Media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.” - Brian Solis, Digital Marketing Analyst.
16. “Focus on how to be social, not how to do social.” - Jay Baer, Author of Youtility.
17. “Sell-sell-sell sales methods simply do not work on social media.” - Kim Garst,CEO- Boom.
18. “Privacy is dead, and social media holds the smoking gun.” - Pete Cashmore, CEO - Mashable
19. "Innovation needs to be part of your culture. Consumers are transforming faster than we are, and if we don’t catch up, we’re in trouble." – Ian Schafer, CEO - Deep Focus.
20. "As you go about creating new customer engagement programs and direct marketing packages for your brand, look for opportunities to give rather than to get. Whoever makes the first kind gesture, as studies show, tends to gain the most." – Jeanette McMurtry, Marketing Expert.
Have you come across such marketing quotes too? Don't forget to share it with us in our comments section below.