If your looking for a tool to help you save a lot of time while preparing a social media strategy document, then, a strategic template is what you are looking for!
As a digital marketer, I happen to notice a lot of marketers wasting their time and effort in doing their online research to find the right/suitable template to present their strategy, period. To be honest, I have too!
So, to make things easier, I have decided to come up with the most basic and an easy-to-use template to help you all work on your social media strategic plan.
Before I direct you, let me, however, brief you on what criteria the template covers.
1. The template defines your social media strategic plan giving importance particularly to your objectives and goals.
2. Analysis your page's current situation under the prying eyes of social media.
3. Analysis on how your competitors are ranked in their respective social media channels.
4. Brief an action plan for your social media strategy.
5. A brief of all the social media tools that you would have to use to monitor your channel.
Did you find our template useful? Let us know your feedback in the comment section below.
Image Credits : StockSnap